Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

The Witcher 2: Dark Edition

So, I bought the PC Edition of this game back when ti was released but, I never got around to playing it. Mostly because I don't like gaming on my PC much for health issues. I do however LOVE the Witcher, Geralt.  So of course I had to get the xbox edition because that just upped the chances I'll get to this game...(right after Amalur. Which I just went back to after finally finishing Mass Effect 3)

Anyway, I received my Dark Edition copy of the game today and so, I took some pics of the loot :)

Ok lets get started then.
After getting a hernia bringing the Amazon box in, (wasn't expecting it to be as big or heavy as it was) I cracked that puppy open and found a big shiny black box, after I removed the plastic sleeve I found that the top of the box had yet another plastic sleeve.

After removing the plastic sleeve with all the Xbox stuff on it
I was left with this. A plastic cover that looks foggy and scratched up
with a wolf image visible underneath


I discovered the plastic was removeable and that doing so would
reveal this awesome sculpture of a wolf.

I put the plastic cover back on the box and noticed it had a drawer underneath.
after carefully pulling it open I found the artbook. 
 I was happy to find a "REAL" full sized artbook rather than the tiny disappointing booklets of art found with games such as Catherine, Deus Ex, Assassin's Creed Revelations and even to some extent Mass Effect 3.

Underneath the artbook were the game case and a little box with another
wolf logo on it.

looking in the small box I found the Witcher Medallion. Its a nice
piece, on a weighty chain. Unlike the ring that came with Uncharted 3
This is not going to be something I will wear.

Under the game box you'll find another DVD case with the Making of - DVD
and under that a small Quest guide.


To find this map I had to open the game case itself.


Its a nice colorful double sided map...
and since thisis a Witcher game...check out them boobs  hehe.
I had to slip some sort of sexual innuendo in her somewhere...
slipped...nipples...OMG
ok, I'm done...




So, that's what I found in my new amazon box. I hope I get to play this in the near future but who knows, I have so many games to play at the moment (at any given moment really).

1 comment:

warthriller said...

TW2 is a great game. I got a review copy and have to make a video review in a few weeks, but it's an excellent game if you're into that type of RPG. It starts off pretty slow, but once you finish the prologue, you won't want to put the controller down.