Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

So November is long gone

  what have I been up to?

  Well, once again I tried nanowrimo and developed massive writer's block. 8k words. that's all I got. I cant write on a deadline, but I'm not losing sleep over it.

  I played a bit more Fable 3, which I love and will eventually finish.
  I also gave New Vegas another spin...a LONG spin...a 70+ hour spin. Do I still hate it? No. Do I love it like I did Fallout 3? No. I will say it has grown on me quite a bit. Mostly it has to do with acquiring followers. Ed-E the robot isnt really that much help but Boone the sniper...If I could... I'd marry that pixelated badass. Sure sometimes I get a little pissed that he kills everything before I draw my gun but, that's not a deal breaker.

  I still despise crafting and dont bother with it, aside from the occasional recovering of energy cells, but I'm having fun running around the wasteland killing things for fun and profit.
  It took me a while to make it to the actual Vegas strip and I confess I only stayed long enough to watch an NCR trooper puke by my shoes and have a hooker dance clumsily for me before getting the hell out and going back to killing things.

  I finally got around to playing a bit of Assassin's Creed 2. It was better than I expected. I was enjoying it, til around the time I had to blend into a slow moving group of monks for 10 minutes. I have too short an attention span for sneaking. I am interested in the story so, eventually, I'll go back to it but of course, I have over a hundred games to "get back to".

  There you go, my New Year's Resolution will be to get through all these damn games. I will live a life of Doritos, Coke and games til I get through this backlog. lol

  Currently I've been spending my time wrapping gifts, watching reruns and wasting time online, so basically the same thing  I do every other day. I promise to write a bit more frequently and a bit more interesting soon, but for now, its December and Christmas is close and I've got to deal with my children....
Must make sure I get them lots of gifts or they will murder me in my sleep...you laugh...but its true....they totally would.

No comments: