Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

WOW, I really have let this place go!

I'm so ashamed of myself.
I've been so caught up in other things that I havent bothered to update. I feel guilty now...


I have no idea where to start...
I guess I'll go with Christmas.

it was a very Gamer Christmas his year, as it is every year.
Let's see..what was the haul this year:

On 360

Blur
Lost Planet 2
Spiderman Web of Shadows
Chronicles of Riddick Assault on Dark Athena
Vanquish
Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe

On PS3

Demon's Souls
White Knight Chronicles
Resistance 2

On Wii

Just Dance 2

On Steam

Arcadia
Blade Kitten
CivCity: Rome
Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga
Heretic: Shadow if the Serpent Riders
Hexen: Beyond Heretic
Hexen: Deathkings of the Dark Citadel
Loki
Civilization IV
Silverfall
Silverfall Earth Awakening
Star Wars Jedi Knight  Pack
Winter Voices
Zeno Clash.

And that isnt counting all the Steam Games I bought myself during their daily sales or the PS2 games I picked up at Gamestop on sale or the GOG Games I've picked up here and there.
I just got Little Big Planet 2 CE Saturday as well. YAY me!

Of course I havent had much time to play most of my games...havent started any of the console games I got for Christmas, but then again, I haven't started games from the Christmas before that.

I just started playing Pokemon Black last night.... I dunno, I think I'm cured of my Pokemon thing... cant seem to get into it. Mostly I got sucked into playing Puzzler World for a while. I do love my sudoku and word searches lol

I have SOOOO much stuff to talk about, just need to sit down and write. I'm so lazy

1 comment:

Jim said...

You are not alone - I can't keep track of all the games I have not finished or even started. some of the biggest titles are left half done or just started because I moved on or wanted to do another game. and many PS2 games are going be be permanently half completed as I move on to the next level and likely do the same there.

Then I got into World of Warcraft again and the other games take a backseat.