Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Bit of a spree

So to cheer myself since I've been sick so long I went on a bit of a spree.
Ordered a Flame Red 3DS, the circle pro attachment and Resident Evil Revelations. I also bid on Cave Story 3D and Tales of The Abyss. I also Pre-ordered Kid Icarus.
woot!

And in order to not be totally frivolous, I also got new glasses today, so I'll be able to read in game text again. Gotta pick em up tomorrow.

gonna finish my little trek through Ferelden this coming week and if anyone is still interested I'll do a "real" review of DA2.

Along with my always uncertain health I've found myself actually gaming more often which is really making me really slack off on blogging. But I'm gonna try to get back on track. I enjoy writing...well ranting lol. And I appreciate you guys that take the time to read my rambling Rants.

As far as games go, I'm enjoying Kingdoms of Amalur very much and after playing the demo to ME3 I'm even more impatient for its release.

Oh, I also pre-ordered The Witcher 2 Dark Edition for xbox. Maybe once I have it on xbox I'll actually play it, because I haven't touched my pc copy.

1 comment:

Jim said...

i will be interested in DA2 - I have heard from others that is was not as much fun as DAO.

I am sorry you still are feeling poorly but once you are doing better...you will have things to do other than gaming but after you get things organized there will be plenty of great games when you get the chance