Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day after Christmas...When you stop being polite and start being real

So here we are, Christmas is over, the stores are packed with people returning crummy gifts, stocking up on discounted Christmas items for next year or spending those Gift Cards burning holes in their pockets.
The Holiday cheer and spirit has gone out the door with the last sticky bow, and as a parent you realize all those neat little toys that make beeping sounds and make noises and play music are now going to be your greatest torment until the batteries die. Of course when the batteries start to die you have to listen to them randomly moan and screech at odd hours of the day and night. Why don't all these toys have a mandatory on/off switch or mute button? Why did you fall for the hype and buy them in the first place? The world may never know...

But on to gaming. We braved the crazies of post-Christmas so that I could pick up Dragon Age Origins. I'm thrilled, this was a game I REALLY wanted, however we'll see when I get to sit down and play it.

Moving on to what you came here for...
ME!
I kid. I kid.
Seriously GAMES! Lots of games.
I'm gonna warn you, if you know me from the Library or Gamespot or even Kotaku a few of the posts I'll be posting will be familiar to you. Don't worry, it won't always be this way. This is just a little catch up game, once I'm all caught up I'll have to actually *gasp*  think up new material.

No comments: