Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Good afternoon friends

Another day, another bottle of medicine.

There's been a resurgence of Pokemon Platinum in my family. We played it like crazy for weeks after it came out and then we got tired of it and moved on to other games. However, my husband showed us this you tube video and suddenly the kids decided it was time to Pokemon some more.



changing the subject.
I've been thinking a lot about my unfinished final post on the gaming/female/sexism.
and realized that, in order ot write it right its going to have to be 2 separate posts.
One a quick crash course in feminism and the other showing the flip side of scantly clad women and their appeal.

Of course, I first need the Nyquil and headache fog to clear from my head first.

1 comment:

James Henderson said...

Robot Chicken. The show that keeps on giving. Man I love that show. But I suppose that's a given as I also used to read the Twisted ToyFare comics that most of the RC crew done before getting the TV gig.