Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fallout3 has taken me hostage

I know I haven't posted in a while and its not because I don't have anything to say. I've got plenty to write about and some of it is even written in my notebook. I've just been playing Fallout3 obsessively.
I don't know why I waited so long to play this game but I can't stop.
Last time I got hooked on a game like this I sunk 300 hours or so between 3 separate characters on Pc and Xbox Oblivion.

I got Mass Effect 2 but I am not even close to finishing Mass Effect. Then there is the lovely and awesome Bayonetta beckoning me. And my pretty little Red Headed Mage in Dragon Age: Origins. I need more hours in the day, a Nanny and an IV drip to catch up on my gaming to-do list.
I think one of these days I'll actually write out the whole list of games I need to play and/or finish just for giggles.

No comments: