Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Just felt like showing some of my collection.

First my most recent addition:


Catherine Love is Over edition.








my not so impressive 32in. With my slim PS2 AND elite Xbox360 with my DeathSmiles face plate I got recently
MY Xbox360 games with a few PS1 games thrown in and half of my PS2 games
The Rest of my PS2 games




My 46in with my second PS2, Second Xbox360, PS3 and Wii. On the sides are my Gamecube, Wii and PS3 games among other things

After that we enter retro land!



My SDTV with a Colecovision, Atari 2600, Sega Master System, NES & Sega Saturn.behind a lot of junk there is my Gamecbue, N64, PS1 and various Plug and Play games. To the right are my old school game cartridges and some pc games.


And finally, some bad, blurry pics of my action figure collection. I really need better pics....and more space lol.

My pride and joy is my Marcus Statue
the room I keep my Pc, action figures and old school consoles in  doubles as my art studio so its a total disaster in there.
And finally my  pretty glowy blue PC. its not GREAT but it gets the job done . I love it.




Of course this doesn't include all my Steam, Gog, DS, PSP, GB, GBA and emulated games. Or our GB, 2GBA, and 5NDS Lites. Listing all that would take forever!We also have an assortment of plug and play games as well and kiddie consoles like the Vsmile and Vflash.
Obviously gaming is an integral part of my life and my family's life.

So this is just a general idea of my gaming junk :P
if I won the Lotto, I'd probably pay off all my bills and then go on a game spree. lol

1 comment:

Jim said...

you have a great collection of games and consoles - PS2 has some great games. I've kind of lost interest in the PS3 lately in favor of the PC