Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Why the Hate?

I started playing Millenium a New Hope this morning...well til my PC made a horrible noise and crashed epically because its on its last leg. Shame too cause I was enjoying it. Its actually quite good and very pretty.

Though I will admit after a while the music was starting to REALLY irritate me. For some reason I decided to visit the forums on steam about the game, just to see what others thought and...as usual...people suck.

I feel the need to ask..whats with the RPG Maker games hate? Am I just weird? Cause I love the SHIT outta RPG Maker games. Corpse Party (like 3 different ones), Ao Oni, Mad Father (man that shit is good), Crooked Man (I swear I peed a little), Killer Bear...they're really enjoyable games to me. and those are just the ones I've played, I have a ton of them I want to play but haven't had a chance to get around to.

I recently bought RPG Maker just so I could play shit people put up on the Steam Workshop...because honestly, I wouldn't even know where to start making a game cause I'm just not that creative. I had no idea that people hated these games so passionately.

What exactly is the problem with them?

No comments: