Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dead!

my blog is dead...seriously...I've done NOTHING in ages.
I go through these weird internet cycles where first I'm everywhere posting all the time and then I just..stop. For like months, then I start again. I guess I just get burnt out. Its the same with gaming. First I stopped writing because I was gaming a lot. Then I was catching up on some reading and now its reruns and Pokemon.

Its not writers block. Its not a lack of ideas or material. Lord knows I have lists of things to write about and tons of half written stories, I just can't seem to get around to finishing them.
Few days ago I got around to updating my kids webpage...realized I hadn't written a word since September of last year. Lets not even talk about how my paints are drying up since I haven't touched them in like..I dont know 2 yrs or so.

I feel kind of guilty, Lord knows I have all the time in the world to do stuff, I just...don't.
So, yeah....
I plan on updating. I plan on writing lots of witty interesting things, I just don't know when. The fact that my kids last day of school is Wednesday isn't very promising for my career as a writer or artist either. If they drive me nuts on days they are gone for 6 hours...imagine 24hrs 7 days a week for 10 weeks. Oy vey!

So...yeah...I'm thinking I'm just going to go ahead and type up what I have on Dante's Inferno, finished or not just to get it out of the way followed by the hot guys of gaming thing so I can get these pictures out of the way and then maybe I'll actually sit down someday to review a few of the games I've played....or maybe I'm full of it and I'll go lounge around in my pajamas while watching bad SyFy movies.

No comments: