Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I've been sick as a dog for weeks

The joy of having kids...they are little germ incubators....
August 31st I had oral surgery that didn't go too well...just as I was starting to recover from it I got sick...really sick. One of my lovely little monkeys brought me a gift..Strep throat. I'm just now starting to feel a little better.
I've also been making a lot of changes to my life which has me running around like a loon trying to fit everything into a 24hr day. I need a maid and maybe a personal assistant...Yes I know I dont have a job but what I do have is a terrible memory and major issues with procrastination and with taking on too many things at once. I need someone to keep my scatterbrained nutty personality in check.

What i'm getting at is that I haven't gotten to anything...Oh there are plans...and about 5 half finished drafts but...alas...that is all there is right now. *sigh*

No comments: