Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Turkey

too much turkey...omg....
just had turkey for breakfast.
Just spent a fuckton of money too. Lost track of how much.
Sales suck this year btw.

I can't list some of the games I've bought cause they are joint gifts for the kids but, I did pick myself up a couple of things....
Enchanted Arms, because I've had that on my wishlist since I got my Xbox and figured "what the hell"
Catherine CE because it was on sale and dammit I want those boxers!!!
Orcs must Die and Cave Story because I can't resist a good steam sale.
I also picked up the latest Humble bundle.

I want to pick up Grotesque Tactics 2 but...i've spent so much already and I have 1 HUGE ticket item to buy still for someone else.

Waiting on today's steam sale, maybe I can get something on the cheap, couple of bucks.

I don't know when I'll have the time and energy for a full length post about something, its a busy time of year, but I'll drop in with a short note now and again.

Still playing Skyrim, still can't say if its good or bad or what.

Later :)

1 comment:

Jim said...

no more games - i already have so many I don't know when I'll be able to play them all and that is due to steam sales and gamestop sales and K Mart bargain bins.

no Turkey because the family couldn't get together but I did make fried chicken this year